OMQ Update Version Oslo - 9.3
New product version Oslo 9.3 of OMQ released
We have released the product version Oslo 9.3.
In the new version 9.3 “Oslo” we have rethought and revised every aspect of OMQ Help in detail. The application was accelerated, the search behavior improved and a separate mobile version connected.
With the new OMQ help page, you help your customers to help themselves quickly and easily. The new version includes a real-time search with intelligent autocompletion, a filter by category, and the real-time display of items requested frequently in the entire service. We are very happy to present the new version to you. Schedule demo
OMQ Artificial Intelligence leads the user directly to a suitable solution with the new autocomplete. The software understands what the next potential search combinations are and suggests them in the autocomplete.
SEO capable, yet dynamic
OMQ Help looks for suitable solutions in real time. In the new version, all content can now be found via Google.
Faster, faster, faster
We have reprogrammed OMQ Help from scratch. The loading speed was more than doubled. The source code has been optimized for speed at every point. The site now loads in a few milliseconds.
Mobile and intuitive
All features of OMQ Help have been customized for the mobile version. This way, autocomplete opens in a separate overlay to split the space between autocompletion and keyboard.
Configuration where it belongs
All configurations can now be controlled from the backend. Customizations of rights, styles or categories are easy to adjust.
Additional new changes:
- An OPTION interface for OMQ Help has been added.
- Interfaces for creating, reading, updating, and deleting were added.
- The design of OMQ Help has been revised in several steps and recreated.
- Backward compatibility has been ensured.
- In administration, you can now set icons for the FAQ categories.
- The Help interfaces were just implemented.
- The search has been revised by Help.
- An autocomplete for search input has been implemented.
- A view was conceived and implemented for the representation of individual answers.
- A test html page for OMQ Help has been implemented.
- The dynamic help pages were implemented SEO-compatibly.
- The number of displayed entries is now defined in the backend.
- Tests have been developed for the new frontend as well as for the backend.
- The source code has been documented.
- The search is now also performed for words that are not completely written out.
- The search has been optimized for the input of fully and partially written words.
- Each search generates a synthetic URL that loads the article while loading.
- The presentation of the autocomplete has been adjusted.
- Various tests were performed on customer test instances.
- OMQ Help has been integrated into the CDN.
- Integration has been simplified.
- A customized mobile version has been developed.
- Navigation has been added at the top of Help.
- Category selection has been added.
- On the page bottoms there is now subcategory selection.
- Additional tests have been added to search for relevance.
- The design was adjusted according to the user tests.
- The source code has been revised and optimized in several steps.
- A new style has been created for OMQ Help.
- A test environment has been set up for OMQ Help.
- Various error handling has been implemented.
- The number of entries is now defined in the administration.
- Styles for OMQ Help can now be set separately in the backend.
- The search has been adjusted for OMQ Help.
- A view has been added that displays an answer.
- The interface has been translated into 32 different languages.
- An interface has been implemented to query articles by relevance.
- A button has been added that loads more questions.
- A link has been added that points to omq.ai.
- The integration code has been adjusted.
- The layout of the navigation has been revised.
- An additional style has been added for navigation.
- A submit interface has been added to complete a session.
- A default style for OMQ Help has been added to the styles.
- Backward compatibility was tested.
- Sessions will be held for 1 hour.
- Backward compatibility has been tested with customer integrations.
- The default number of questions has been set to 5.
- The language of the integration is now defined in the backend.
- The tolerance for the chatbot can now be set per connection.
- The calculation of the tolerance has been improved. The chatbot now answers directly to a question in more cases.
- Images were sometimes incorrectly displayed. This issue has been resolved.
- A start state has been added for the Chat dialog.
- The integration of the templates has been adjusted.
- The source code has been redesigned for further customization.
- Problems with the output of chat bubbles in Livezilla have been fixed.
- Unnecessary log outputs were removed.
- The size of the Assist window has been adjusted for OTRS.
- OMQ Assist has been expanded for Freshdesk.
- Speech recognition in Zendesk did not work properly. This issue has been resolved.
- Minimal design changes have been made to OMQ Assist.
- An error in Greyhound integration has been fixed.
- The Greyhound integration has been updated.
- An extension for Shopify has been implemented.
- New external integrations have been created on the server.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling on a mobile customer page did not work properly.
- Tracking has been changed to better learn about all products.
- Old, unused search methods were removed from the server.
- It was investigated how much interference is contained in requests for learning.
- In the search, HTML tags were sometimes filtered insufficiently. This issue has been resolved.
- Checked documents were removed from interference.
- Fixed an issue where numbers were not properly evaluated.
- The search for questions with category restrictions has been accelerated.
- The number of words rated as relevant has been increased.
- The clearing of interference in the text has been improved across all languages.
- Error management has been extended to further integrations.
- The test environment for our OTRS and KixDesk servers has been adjusted.
- The persistence libraries have been updated.
- An internal soft delete has been implemented.
- Requests used by the server for learning were insufficiently cleared of HTML tags. This issue has been resolved.
- The aggregation of tracking data has been optimized.
- Creating an account has been optimized.
- Which device type the OMQ products were called up from is now collected internally on the server.
- For internal purposes, a user interface was implemented that shows our analysts the customers’ solution rates at a glance.
- For internal purposes, reports have been implemented that show how often terms were searched for in OMQ Help.
- The internal version management system has been rebuilt.
- The build and ticket servers have been adapted to the new version management.
- Acceptance of new features and changes has been changed to pull requests.
- All source code parts are now reviewed.
- Monthly reports are now automatically created for our analysts.
- The certificates for the OMQ domains have been updated.
- The server infrastructure has been optimized.
- Internal analyses can now be evaluated per connection.
- Connection handling among the servers has been optimized.
- The style of answers in the editor has been set to a default style.
- The server capacities have been increased.
- The use of the server has been optimized.
- The automated tests were accelerated.
- Administration is now automatically integrated into the project by the build server.
- A check has been added to make sure that all answer elements are present.
- The default styles for answers has been updated.
- Fixed a bug where calls from inactive customers returned an error message from the server.