We have launched Warsaw 9.4 product version.
In this new “Warsaw” 9.4 version, we have focused in the expansion of our integration. You can find about our integrations with the applications Salesforce, Shopeware, Shopify and Freshdesk:
Shopify is the largest platform for online shops in the world. It was founded in 2006 by Tobi Lütke in Canada.
His goal was to create a comfortable way to sell products online and to spare the seller from all the technical hurdles.
Nowadays this platform is used by more than 800,000 companies.
With the integration of OMQ Help, we offer now a help page for Shopify. Additionally, we have developed OMQ Contact for Shopify’s contact form. With this, the service requests will be directly answered in the contact form.
Shopware started in Germany in 2004. It works as a modular online shop system.
It is available both as open source software and in commercial editions.
With Shopware 6, which follows an API-First approach, a completely new technological basis was created.
With the new version, headless commerce can also be integrated with the software.
To automate Shopware’s customer service, we implemented OMQ Help and OMQ Contact for both version 5 and version 6. Service inquiries can be answered directly in the shop.
Salesforce is a well-known and widely used IT company focusing on cloud computing and social enterprise.
Since its foundation in 1999, the company has continuously grown and is considered a cloud pioneer.
The broad portfolio of CRM tools in the field of cloud computing is made up of the applications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com,
Work.com and Chatter.
We are expanding Salesforce with OMQ Assist. We offer direct ticket processing that can be carried out in just one click! By doing so, we help improve customer service.
Freshworks is a company founded in October 2010. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, and
it helps companies improve their productivity by using automated software.
Among other things, it offers Freshdesk, a customer support software. It can be boosted with OMQ Assist. OMQ offers direct processing of tickets as soon as the request is opened. With a simple click, a reply email is created and can be sent back immediately.
Contact Us For A Demo
If you use any of these applications in your service, please contact us for a 20 minute demo :) It’s non-binding! Request a free demo
Other New Changes:
- A connection has been established between the new and old version of OMQ Help and OMQ Contact.
- A react node module for OMQ Help was created.
- The Automator was integrated into OMQ Help.
- A Shopware 5.5 plugin was developed.
- Text displays are now loaded from the server.
- Fixed the issue, where clicking a question did not open the question
- Fixed a bug, where the cursor was moved to the wrong place in Internet Explorer.
- The number of responses displayed in OMQ Help was not read from the server.
- The display of OMQ in the footer has been improved in OMQ Help.
- Errors that occurred in IE 11 have been fixed.
- Retrieving placeholder texts led to errors. This issue has been resolved.
- The chatbot has been expanded to include several languages.
- A general start state was created. Livezilla gets a pseudostart state here.
- Detection of desired redirects has been improved.
- The entered Automator values are now reset after an action has been completed.
- The automatic tests have been sped up.
- SEO support for OMQ Help has been improved.
- The dialog history has been improved for a not found question.
- A state is no longer recognized as safe if only one word determines the intention.
- An internal cache has been introduced for detectors to speed up input processing.
- The processing of small talk elements has been improved.
- Multiple languages have been added for chat processing.
- The default texts in the chat have been adjusted.
- There is now a default message for unsuccessful redirecting to an employee.
- In some cases, questions in chat were shown as empty bubbles. This issue has been patched.
- Fixed an issue where some entries in the Automator were recognized as greetings.
- In some cases, entries in the Automator were interpreted as redirecting.
- The connection with an employee was carried out incorrectly in some cases. This issue has been fixed.
- A plugin for Salesforce was developed.
- New connection types have been defined.
- A connection for Freshdesk was developed
- In some cases it was not possible to navigate in the result list. This issue has been fixed.
- Display texts are now defined on the server-side.
- The internal names have been changed to OMQ Contact.
- The API for OMQ Contact has been completely reworked.
- Search for suitable answers is now implemented via a separate interface.
- Tracking is now connected via its own interface.
- The HTML answers are now integrated in the Json.
- A preview for the new style of OMQ Contact has been added.
- The language output is determined by the server in the new version.
- A new style has been created for the new OMQ Contact.
- Unused parameters have been removed from the API.
- The display box has been redesigned.
- The display of the popup window has been redesigned.
- Integration to Shopware 5 has been improved.
- A Shopware 5.5 plugin was developed.
- The reliable recognition of questions has been improved.
- Tests for the new interfaces were created.
- An action has been added that creates a redirect.
- Missing styles have been added.
- The presentation of the forwarding has been adjusted.
- Fixed an issue where smileys blocked action processing.
- In some cases, it could happen that an Automator was run twice. This issue has been fixed.
- Successful placeholders have triggered an error in the Automator. This issue has been patched.
- An incorrectly defined answer form interrupted the processing of an Automator. This issue has been fixed.
- Errors in the Automator are now better logged on the server.
- The machine learning server has been completely revised.
- New libraries for learning processes were connected.
- Learning libraries that are no longer used have been removed.
- The detection of small talk elements has been improved.
- The detection of questions about the chatbot has been improved.
- The stop word lists have been adjusted.
- New interfaces for the Attention TransformerMmodel were implemented on the machine learning server.
- The processing of complex search queries has been optimized and sped up.
- Unsupervised learning was tested with the new models.
- The detection of small talk elements has been switched to new models.
- Indexing questions has been greatly sped up.
- The learning cycle was created for the new model.
- Tests were carried out in several steps to test the performance of the new model.
- Reports now also show questions and answers that have not been clicked.
- Display of the internal reports has been improved.
- Server deployment was switched to shadow server & swap.
- An API was created to create new accounts.
- An internal report for entering search terms in OMQ Help was created.
- A preview for OMQ Contact and OMQ Help has been added in the administration.
- An internal versioning for questions was connected.
- Internal interfaces were created with which the versioning of questions can be queried.
- Internal reports are now displayed in a more distinguishable manner.
- The environment of the productive servers has been updated.
- Reports created by OMQ now contain more information.
- The “trained” message was not displayed correctly in the knowledge database. This issue has been fixed.
- The reports are now sorted in real time.
- A bug in the SQL Down script has been fixed.
- A bug has been fixed in which, in rare cases, an error occurred when querying a report.
- In some cases, questions could not be parsed due to their keywords. This issue has been patched.
- Fixed an issue where special characters in the language files caused an error.
- Deleted questions in some cases caused an error. This issue has been fixed.
- The certificates on the online servers have been updated.
- Reports that contained a deleted question caused an error. This issue has been resolved.
- The machine learning server has been moved to a larger instance.
- Fixed an issue where the calling device was not tracked properly.
- The index server has been moved to a larger instance.